Undergraduate Volunteer Opportunities
The CTRND labs are a great place for undergraduate students to gain real-world research laboratory experience and to learn cutting edge methods. Students with CTRND experience have moved on to medical and graduate schools across the United States.
- Andrew Li (UF ’14)- Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine- Biomedical Engineering
- David Qualls (UF ’12)- Washington University School of Medicine
- Doris Deng (UF ’14)- University of South Florida College Of Medicine
- Christian Archer (UF ’15)- University of Florida College of Medicine
Join The CTRND!
We encourage anyone interested in being a part of our team to follow the links below to learn more about the CTRND labs, our research, and to contact the faculty member with whom they are most interested in working. We interview interested students on a continuous basis but starting work is generally limited to the first 3 weeks of each semester (approximately the first 3 weeks of May, August, and January).
Faculty Research Foci
- Alzheimer’s Disease
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Stroke/Traumatic Brain Injury
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
- Frontotemporal Lobar Degeneration